We interrupt this post to declare that Mary is having technical difficulties. She is teaching herself how to use WordPress (big mistake) and her somewhat aged and alcohol ruined mind is not as technologically savvy as she’s led people to believe. What a pity.
Thank you for your patience. You will be receiving graces from the universe for it. xoxo
So my first post was published and I didn’t even know. Oops. Classic Mary.
I’m glad you are here. Here are a few things to know about me and what this is:
- I’m a little Latinx lady from Texas.
- I’m a Southpaw.
- I have an anxiety disorder (and have had it for as long as I can remember).
- I faked playing cello at a major orchestra concert – twice.
- I lived in England for a bit. I also lived in L.A.
- I am an empath, a blue, an ENFJ.
- I know what it feels like to have my blood boil.
- I’ve worked in politics, journalism, beauty, publishing, and fashion.
- I like lists.
- This website will probably be a mix of things. There won’t be a rhyme or reason for it. Don’t try to make sense of it — it’ll only drive you mad. My mind is a strange place.