So my first post was published and I didn’t even know. Oops. Classic Mary.
I’m glad you are here. Here are a few things to know about me and what this is:
- I’m a little Latinx lady from Texas.
- I’m a Southpaw.
- I have an anxiety disorder (and have had it for as long as I can remember).
- I faked playing cello at a major orchestra concert – twice.
- I lived in England for a bit. I also lived in L.A.
- I am an empath, a blue, an ENFJ.
- I know what it feels like to have my blood boil.
- I’ve worked in politics, journalism, beauty, publishing, and fashion.
- I like lists.
- This website will probably be a mix of things. There won’t be a rhyme or reason for it. Don’t try to make sense of it — it’ll only drive you mad. My mind is a strange place.